Dear Beaubien Families,
Everyone at Beaubien is super excited to see our students tomorrow.
As a reminder:
- Do Not send your child sick to school. If your child comes to school sick, we will call you to pick him/her up from school and the student will not be able to return without a negative covid test or doctor’s note.
- The Beaubien Safety Committee has overwhelmingly voted to implement the daily digital Health Screener for ALL students. Please be sure to complete this form every morning for the safety of all. CPS will not be sending you a morning reminder. However, we will send out an email reminder this first week back.
- Please send your child to school daily wearing a fitted mask. We have extras, as needed.
- If your child tested positive for COVID-19, please complete this self-report form.
- If you are interested in having your child participate in weekly COVID testing, please follow this link https://home.color.com/covid/sign-up/start?partner=tf-bea-609796-students and complete the registration process. Our COVID testing day is typically on Monday. The outside organization code is: 609796
- If you haven’t already, please send a picture of your child’s vaccination card to their homeroom teacher and to our nurses: Mary Curbis firstname.lastname@example.org and Yasmin Usman: email@example.com
We are extremely grateful for your patience and support during this challenging situation. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
Stay warm and safe,
Michelle H. Ludford, Principal