We believe achievement is enhanced when children are appropriately dressed at school:
1. Garments and/or jewelry (including earrings) that display or suggest the following are not permitted: sexual, vulgar, drug, gang, weapons, or alcohol-related wording or graphics including hair etchings. Items that provoke or may tend to provoke violence or disruption in the school shall not be worn.
2. Only skirts and shorts, which are reasonable, appropriate length (defined two-thirds of the length from the waist to the middle of the knee) and fastened at the waist, are acceptable.
3. Tank tops must have wide straps. Material covering entire front and back should be long enough to tuck inside and must cover all undergarments.
4. No Spandex skirts or shorts. Pants, which include leggings/jeggings, must have over garment coverage to fingertip length.
5. Shoes shall be worn and be securely fastened to the feet. Footwear must be suitable for outdoor physical education and unsafe shoes such as “flip flops”, slippers and shoes with wheels are not allowed.
6. Due to potential injuries during physical education and daily recess, facial piercings are not permitted.
7. The use of Beaubien name, mascot, or logo may not be used on articles of clothing, unless approved by the Principal.